Debtwork Educational Downloads
You can access the educational audio tracks instantly by clicking on the links below. You can follow the instructions below them if you would like to download these files to your computer which will allow you to load them on your ipod or mp3 player.
Click on links below to listen to Debtwork Audio Presentation alone or you can listen to the following tracks with a Powerpoint
Presentation within your Debtwork Software. (Click on the "Educational Presentation" link in the "Get Started" drop-down menu on the frontpage interface of your Debtwork Software)
Instructions to download educational files to your computer:
- Perform a right click on each of the green buttons below
- Choose "Save Target As..." in the popup menu
- Choose where you want to save the file (ex. Save in: My Documents)
- Click Save
- File will be saved to the designated file (audio file may take
a few minutes)
- To open files, go to where you saved the file and look for the
file names below. Click on that file to open.
- The audio file is in a zip file to download faster. You
can listen to the tracks one at a time within the zip or you can
perform a right click on debtwork.zip to "Extract all..." audio
tracks so that you can listen to the whole presentation at once on
your media player.
- Please email us if you have issues with downloading and we
will get it taken care of as quickly as possible.
Debtwork Educational Audio Presentation (file name:debtwork.zip)
"Working On Your Debt Matters" with Bryan Dodge, Keith Phildius
and Frank Massine (file name: Working On Your Debt Matters.mp3)
Click Here to Return to Debtwork Homepage